jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2017

What I love and I hate about the weather in my country

All countries around the world have different weather. Likely, here, in Spain, the weather is very good. It's usually hot in summer and cold in winter. Would other countries like Switzerland have the weather?

Resultat d'imatges de weather
I think that having this climate is perfect. For example, when summer comes to us, it means that we can begin going to the beach as it's always sunny. Also, school classes finish and that's a good point for students (myself included!). So it is at this moment when you meet your friends and can have fun.


However, there are some negative aspects about the weather in my country. The place where I live, Empuriabrava, is a zone located in the north-east of Spain. Because of our location, we have a kind of wind called "tramuntana". "Tramuntana" is horrendous, in my opinion. Once it comes, everybody seems crazy and that's why we often say that this kind of wind affects our body, because of our behaviour. Sometimes, it rains, but I don't consider that a negative point. When I'm sad, the sound of the water drops help me to relax.

So I can honestly say that we can't disagree with the weather we have. Most of the countries around the world would like to have it, central europe countries for example.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario