domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Now you see me


Plot

Now you see me is an American thriller film directed by Louis Leterrier and written by Ed Solomon, Boaz Yakin and Edward Ricourt. It is about four wizards that got known in a building. Someone had told them to meet there. Every member was very good at different types of magic. They practised a lot before they did a show in Las Vegas. In this one, they picked up one member of the public and made him appear in the Paris bank. There, in thanks to this member, the 4 magicians managed to steal all the money and give to the public. One member of the public, in his old times, was one of the best magicians in the world. He knew that what was happening wasn't possible, he deduced that that money was stolen previously. Then, in this story appear two agents of FBI who try to stop them. To do it, they contact the retired magician. However, this men didn't tell them anything at all, "magic never has to be revealed", he said.

As the time went by, the agents began discovering some tricks that they have been using in their shows. They also discovered how they managed to steal millions of dollars. The 2 agents waited a show that the 4 magicians were going to have. Before of the show, the FBI team discovered where were they staying. By the time the police arrived to that flat, 3 of them had escaped and one stayed in. This one was taken to prison while the others escaped. Hopefully, the police man could see one of the three missing and went for him. The magician seemed to have an accident and the policemen believe what he had seen. In reality, the magician had managed to escape from the accident. In their last show, they gave false money to the public. The real money was in the magicians’ car, they were ready to leave with the huge amount of money. But not happened as they wanted, because the FBI men could block them and stop them.

My opinion

Now you see me has become one of my favourite films because of its topic. I love watching mystery films. Once I had finish to watch this filmed I got in shocked. At the end, it happened something (spoiler) that it made me be left with mine's mouth open. I didn't expect that fact at all! 
Last summer, the second part of this film was realised. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the premiere and this summer I forgot watching it so I should download it right now....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario