jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

Description of my grandpa

He is Manolo. My grandfather is the best grandfather that could exist in the world. When I am with him, time flies, literately. At this moment, he is seventy four years old but he seems a man who is in his sixties. Unfortunately, his physical conditions aren't very good but he tries to do most of the things my sister and I request for. For example, if I want to meet with my friends, he's the one who tries to bring me to wherever I want. Also, my grandpa and I have a special "family ship". We spend most of the time together and we talk about everything without problems.

He is not as tall as I am but he is old. In fact, he is one meter and seventy-nine centimetres, a good height for his age. At this moment he is not thin, he's plump. He doesn't do any kind of exercise (sports) but he does do what my grandma says because if not they argue. The tasks that she order to him aren't tasks like cleaning the washes...they require something else, such as climbing the wall (of a tower- as they live in a home that seems a tower- and painting it. Another task he often does is climbing to the roof (with a ladder) when has rained a lot because there is a space which the water can't fall down and this one produces leaks. So his job is putting out this water.
I don't know whether he is handsome or not because I can't see boys' beauty. However, as my mother says he is very handsome, let's give her the reason.

My grandpa is the kindest person in the world, the most ironic and the most jester. Even if he loves me, he likes teasing me, as I do with him. I treat him as he were one of my closest friends. Also, as most of the grandparents do or had done, he is always explaining amazing stories of him and his past and those moments are incredible. I hope he will live another fifty years to continue being with him.

Manolo loves talking about sex. There is no day that he doesn't mention any kind of words related with sex. Of course, he's always saying things about my girlfriend and I but I doesn't care as I can talk about anything without shame. However, there is a fact that I can't stand and he always do it. He controls me (when we leave school) to see what do I do and what I don't. If he sees something unusual, the first thing he's going to do is tattling my mum of what I had done.

So he is Manolo, an authentic person and the best one. As I said before, I hope he will be with me many years more, as most as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario