sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

The lie, is it necessary in our society?

Of course it is. In fact we can't live in a world without lying as we are not telling the truth every day. A reason that could explain why is the lie necessary is because we want other people feel better. If we told the truth, people wouldn’t be as happy as it is now. For example, if someone that I can't stand comes to me to me and ask me something, I won't tell him that I don't like him. I'll just try to answer the other person's question. So here is an example of lying. If we told the truth we would hurt people. Truth hurts. Another example is related to loving. When someone is having a parallel relationship with someone else that is not his or her girlfriend/boyfriend, this one won't say anything to don't hurt his/her relationship. And once the other get to know what the reality, problems is come. So we prefer living in a world with lies and being happy than telling the truth and offending other people.

Nevertheless, I always try not to lie, but I do. I try not to do it because I wouldn't like people lie to me even if it hurts me.

*Even if we can't live in a world that always tell the truth, we consider the lie as a bad thing. But why's that?
    Resultat d'imatges de LYING
  1. Lying is bad because a generally truthful world is a good thing: lying diminishes trust between human beings. 
  2. Lying is bad because it treats those who are lied to as a means to achieve the liar's purpose, rather than as a valuable end in themselves 
  3. Lying is bad because it makes it difficult for the person being lied to make a free and informed decision about the matter concerned 
  4. Others *
So even if we know lying is bad for us, we still use it because we want to arrange with other people and we try not to look rare

NOTE: I HAVE EXTRACTED *THIS INFORMATION* IN THIS LINK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario