domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

Would I like to be famous?


Resultat d'imatges de being famousThis question has always come to our minds at some point of all of us and I'm sure the most of you hadn't thought about it in a seriously way. Well, I've been to both sites tough the answer was in different times of my life. At first, when I was little, I wanted to become a famous professional paddle player. I used to love playing paddle and joining competitions from around the world even if I only played in Catalunya. In fact, there were a few reasons that could explain why I wanted to become famous. The first one is obvious I think. And this is becoming rich. When you're little, you just think: "I want to live in a mansion, the biggest one in the world with lots of delicious food inside and a very wide open garden with enough space to play whatever I want" (or this was what I thought when I was a kid). So well, to achieve these sort of dreams is to think that you need a lot of money and the only way to earn it is becoming famous. Of course, I didn’t even thought about the consequences of being famous. I just wanted the money. But now that I'm older and I've matured (a little) I think the opposite. I wouldn't become a famous character because of these consequences. The first one is related to privacy. Once you are a popular person, you won't be able to live "in peace". There's always a journalist who is controlling what you do and what you let doing. I hate people who is doing it all the time. However, I like people who takes care of me. The second reason that supports the idea is the fact that I don't want to become a professional paddle player anymore. I don't feel like competing, I just want to play to have fun and that's what I do now, actually.

So now that I've commented my past and present opinions I don't know if in the future I would like to become famous. I hope I won't fall in this sort of world that pertains to famous people. But, if for some reason I finally fall in it, I'd try to think about the consequences again and restart the process mentioned before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario